VR Kit for Grade 8
- NCERT Class 8 content with 85 creative and easily elaborated activities.
- A lifelong education that makes students fly in the sky of imagination and knowledge.
- Here students will get many topics to learn of biology, medical science, agriculture, chemistry, physics, natural science, environmental science, awareness, and many more.
- It adds more fun by visiting many different places like under water, On mountains, earth quake etc.
₹ 55,000 (
₹ 60000) Flat 5000 discount for limited time.
Already own VR Device ?
₹ 25000 (
₹ 30000) Flat 5000 discount for limited time.
Why you should gift fotonVR Kit to your child
- Interactive science learning activities which make science exciting and enjoyable!
- Science experiments and virtual field trips help your kid to understand fundamental concepts of science.
- Learning with VR creates interest in the science subject.
- Say no to mugging difficult topics. Just wear VR and learn Science easily with FotonVR.
- As VR gives a 360-degree immersive experience, it improves imagination skill of the child.
- All activities of fotonvr are designed in such a way that it develops creative thinking of the child.
- FotonVR kit follows a syllabus of the science subject which is useful to all curriculums.
- A light-weighted, comfortable, and easy to wear with the glasses VR headset.
- It contains adjustable head straps and a soft nose area which makes it secure to wear.
- fotonVR Kit comes with standalone VR headset so no need to use a mobile device for learning.
We use high-quality VR device which is not harmful to the eyes, for more info read our blog here.
Chapters and Its Activity List
Activity 1 Cultivation of crops by ploughing
Activity 2 Sowing
Activity 3 Irrigation
Activity 4 Adding manure and fertilisers and Its protection from weedicide
Activity 5 Harwesting
Activity 2 Vaccine
Activity 3 Fungi
Activity 4 Virus
Activity 5 Food preservation
Activity 2 Types of Fiber
Activity 3 Types of Plastic
Activity 2 Metals are good conductors of electricity
Activity 3 Metals are hard, lustrous, malleable, ductile, sonorous
Activity 4 Chemical properties of metal part 1
Activity 6 Chemical properties of non metal
Activity 7 Chemical properties of metal part 3
Activity 8 Reactions of acids with metals part 1(Iron)
Activity 9 Reactions of acids with metals part 2(Copper)
Activity10 Relative reactivities of metals
Chapter 5 Coal and Petroleum
Activity 1 Introduction of coal
Activity 2 Processing of coal-tar and coke
Activity 3 Petroleum refinery
Activity 2 Heating water in paper cup
Activity 3 Controlling fire
Activity 4 Types of combustion
Activity 5 Structure of flame
Activity 2 Wild Life Sanctuary
Activity 3 Forests: Our Lifeline
Activity 4 Deforestation
Activity 2 Plant Cell
Activity 3 Organ cells
Activity 2 Female reproductive organs
Activity 3 Fertilization in human
Activity 4 Development of embryo in humans
Activity 5 Fertilization in frog
Activity 6 Hydra (budding)asexual reproduction
Activity 7 Amoeba (binary fission)
Activity 2 Human sex determination- Male
Activity 3 Human sex determination- Female
Chapter 11 Force and Pressure
Activity 1 Information about Force
Activity 2 Exploring Forces
Activity 3 Force can change the state of motion
Activity 4 Force can change the shape of object
Activity 5 Contact Force
Activity 6 Non- contact force
Chapter 12 Friction
Activity 1 Introduction of Friction
Activity 2 Factors affecting Friction
Activity 3 Factors affecting Friction with examples
Activity 4 The Advantages and Disadvantages of Friction
Activity 5 Increasing and Reducing Friction
Activity 6 Rolling Friction
Activity 7 Fluid Friction
Chapter 13 Sound
Activity 1 What create sound
Activity 2 How voice box works
Activity 3 Sound needs a medium to propagate
Activity 4 ear structure and function
Activity 2 Electroplating
Activity 3 Electroplating- In realtime
Activity 2 Lightning
Activity 3 Earthquake – its cause & effect
Activity 4 Seismograph
Chapter 16 Light
Activity 1 Laws of reflection
Activity 2 Regular & Diffuse reflection
Activity 3 Periscope
Activity 4 Normal eye
Activity 5 Mayopia eye
Activity 6 Hypermetropia eye
Activity 7 Presbyopia eye
Activity 2 Change of season on earth
Activity 3 Phases of the moon
Activity 4 Introduction to solar system and it’s planets
Activity 5 Constellations
Activity 6 Comets, meteors, and meteorites
Activity 7 Artificial satellites
Activity 2 Water pollution
Activity 3 waste water purification Plant
See what's included in VR Kit.
VR Kit Includes following Content
- 1 Pico G2 VR Device its content like charger adapter, data cable, user manual, warranty card etc.(Device is not included if you buy only content)
- Complete VR Learning Content for Grade you choose.
- 1 Year Updates for content.
- 1 Year Warranty for VR Device.(By Pico Interactive through fotonVR)
- Technical Support for VR content.