VR Kit for Grade 7
- NCERT Class 7 interactive content which includes more than 80 activities.
- An amazing VR world where education is delivered with an outstanding visualization.
- Covered all learning topics like microbiology, zoology, botany, anatomy, biodiversity, thermodynamics, life cycles, hydrology, chemical reactions, ecology, motion, light, electricity, and many more.
₹ 55,000 (
₹ 60000) Flat 5000 discount for limited time.
Already own VR Device ?
₹ 25000 (
₹ 30000) Flat 5000 discount for limited time.
Why you should gift fotonVR Kit to your child
- Interactive science learning activities which make science exciting and enjoyable!
- Science experiments and virtual field trips help your kid to understand fundamental concepts of science.
- Learning with VR creates interest in the science subject.
- Say no to mugging difficult topics. Just wear VR and learn Science easily with FotonVR.
- As VR gives a 360-degree immersive experience, it improves imagination skill of the child.
- All activities of fotonvr are designed in such a way that it develops creative thinking of the child.
- FotonVR kit follows a syllabus of the science subject which is useful to all curriculums.
- A light-weighted, comfortable, and easy to wear with the glasses VR headset.
- It contains adjustable head straps and a soft nose area which makes it secure to wear.
- fotonVR Kit comes with standalone VR headset so no need to use a mobile device for learning.
We use high-quality VR device which is not harmful to the eyes, for more info read our blog here.
Chapters and Its Activity List
Chapter 1 Nutrition in Plants
Activity 1 Photosynthesis
Chapter 2 Nutrition in Animals
Activity 1 Digestive system- Human
Activity 2 Digestive system- Cow
Activity 3 Digestive system- Amoeba
Chapter 3 Fiber to Fabric
Activity 1 Shearing and Scouring
Activity 2 Sorting and Dyeing
Activity 3 Process of weaving pool
Activity 4 Process of obtaining silk from silkworm
Chapter 5 Acids, Bases and Salts
Activity 1 Photosynthesis
Activity 2 Identification of Acid and Base
Activity 3 Natural indicator : making of hibiscus patra
Activity 4 Making of turmeric patra
Activity 5 Neutralization process
Activity 6 Ant sting
Activity 2 Types of physical changes part- 2
Activity 3 A combustion of magnesium strip
Activity 4 Rusting of iron
Activity 5 Reactivity of Metals
Activity 2 The Tropical Rain Forest
Activity 2 Air Exerts Pressure- Part 2-By the example of fire extinguisher
Activity 3 Pressure in the air
Activity 4 The Hot air always up
Activity 5 The wind influx
Activity 6 The seasonal Winds
Chapter 9 Soil
Activity 1 Soil Profile
Activity 2 Soil properties
Activity 3 moisture in soil
Activity 4 soil layers
Activity 5 water absorption by soil
Activity 2 How do we breathe?
Activity 3 Aerobic respiration
Activity 4 Aerobic respiration with less oxygen
Activity 5 Anaerobic respiration
Activity 6 Breathing: cockroach and earthworm
Activity 7 breathing of fish in water
Activity 8 Respiration in plants.
Activity 2 Circulatory system, pulse, pulse rate and blood circulation from heart
Activity 3 Human heart ,section of heart,blood flow and heart beat
Activity 4 Excretory system in humans
Activity 5 Transport of water
Chapter 12 Reproduction in Plants
Activity 1 root development from the system cutting of plants
Activity 2 potato plant sprouting from an ‘eye’
Activity 3 the Leaf of life(Bryophyllum)
Activity 4 vegitative propagation occursin cactus
Activity 5 Budding in yeast cells
Activity 6 Fragmentation in spirogyra
Activity 7 Asexual reproduction by spore formation
Activity 8 Reproduction through spore formation in fern
Activity 9 introduction to reproduction organ in plant
Chapter 13 Motion and Time
Activity 1 Slow motion or Fast motion
Activity 2 Measurement Of Time
Activity 3 What is speed and how to measure it?
Activity 4 Measuring Speed meter per second unit
Activity 5 What is uniform motion and non-uniform motion?
Activity 6 Distance vs. Time graph for uniform motion and non-uniform motion
Activity 2 Making of holder and its use
Activity 3 Heating Effect
Activity 4 Heating Effect
Activity 5 Electromagnet
Activity 6 Electric Bell
Chapter 15 Light
Activity 1 Light travels along a straight line
Activity 2 Usages of the concave mirror
Activity 3 Usages of convax mirror
Activity 4 The Newton’s Disc
Activity 5 What happens when light passes through the convex lens and concave lens Activity 6 Laws of reflection of light
Activity 2 Water Cycle
Activity 3 Water storage
Chapter 17 Forests: Our Lifeline
Activity 1 Visit to a forest
Activity 2 The food chain
Activity 3 Food chain
Activity 4 The balance between oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Activity 5 How to prevent soil erosion
Chapter 18 Waste Water Story
Activity 1 Waste Water
Activity 2 Water purification
See what's included in VR Kit.
VR Kit Includes following Content
- 1 Pico G2 VR Device its content like charger adapter, data cable, user manual, warranty card etc.(Device is not included if you buy only content)
- Complete VR Learning Content for Grade you choose.
- 1 Year Updates for content.
- 1 Year Warranty for VR Device.(By Pico Interactive through fotonVR)
- Technical Support for VR content.