VR Kit for Grade 6
- NCERT Class 6 content library with more than 65 easy to understand activities.
- A VR learning content that explains difficult and boring topics of physics, chemistry, biology, and other science content easily and makes learning enjoyable.
- Covered all learning topics like motion, measurement, electricity, human anatomy, and many general science topics.
- Includes Many interesting virtual field trips like industrial visits to get a clear idea of industrial procedures.
Rs 57,000 (which comprises Rs 20,000 for the Content and Rs 37,000 for All In One High-End VR device)
Buy Content and get Cardboard VR Free
Buy Content and get cardboard VR free, or use your own Oculus Go or Pico VR.
Rs 20,000 – Get cardboard VR with controller free
Why you should gift fotonVR Kit to your child
- Interactive science learning activities which make science exciting and enjoyable!
- Science experiments and virtual field trips help your kid to understand fundamental concepts of science.
- Learning with VR creates interest in the science subject.
- Say no to mugging difficult topics. Just wear VR and learn Science easily with FotonVR.
- As VR gives a 360-degree immersive experience, it improves imagination skill of the child.
- All activities of fotonvr are designed in such a way that it develops creative thinking of the child.
- FotonVR kit follows a syllabus of the science subject which is useful to all curriculums.
- A light-weighted, comfortable, and easy to wear with the glasses VR headset.
- It contains adjustable head straps and a soft nose area which makes it secure to wear.
- fotonVR Kit comes with standalone VR headset so no need to use a mobile device for learning.
We use high-quality VR device which is not harmful to the eyes, for more info read our blog here.
Chapters and Its Activity List
Chapter 1 Food: Where does It come from?
Activity 1 intro about food
Activity 2 herbivores, carnivores, omnivores
Chapter 2 Components of Food
Activity 1 Carbohydrates
Activity 2 Protein
Activity 3 Lipid
Activity 4 Vitamins
Activity 5 Minerals
Chapter 3 Fiber to Fabric
Activity 1 What is Cotton?
Activity 2 Ginning and spinning of cotton
Activity 3 Weaving of cotton yarn
Activity 4 Sew of cotton yarn
Chapter 4 Sorting Materials into Groups
Activity 1 Sorting things based on their shape
Activity 2 Sorting things based on shining
Activity 3 Sorting things based on softness
Activity 4 Sorting things based on solubility
Activity 5 Sorting Liquid things based on their solubility in liquids
Activity 6 Sorting Liquid things based on their density
Activity 7 Sorting Liquid things based on their transparency
Chapter 5 Separation of Substances
Activity 1 Introduction of threasing, handpicking, sieving process
Activity 2 Sieving
Activity 3 Sedimentation decantation and filtration
Activity 4 What is evaporation condensation? and a saturated solution
Chapter 6 Changes around Us
Activity 1 Reversible and Irreversible changes Part 1
Activity 2 Reversible and Irreversible changes Part 2 and filtration
Activity 3 Reversible and Irreversible changes Part 3
Chapter 7 Getting to Know Plants
Activity 1 Types of plant
Activity 2 Parts of Plant and their functions
Activity 3 Types of Root
Activity 4 Photosynthesis
Activity 5 Introduction of flower
Activity 6 Plant develops from the seed
Chapter 8 Body Movements
Activity 1 Body movement of humans
Activity 2 Body movement of animals
Activity 3 Body movement of birds
Chapter 9 The Living Organisms and Their
Activity 1 Adaptation for Desert
Activity 2 Aquatic Habitat
Activity 3 Adaption for mountains
Activity 4 Grasslands Habitats
Activity 5 Characteristics of Organisms
Chapter 10 Motion and Measurement of Distances
Activity 1 Measurement
Activity 2 Motion
Chapter 11 Light, Shadows and Reflections
Activity 1 Transparent, translucent and opaque objects
Activity 2 The making of a pinhole camera
Chapter 12 Electricity and Circuits
Activity 1 Types of Cell
Activity 2 Types of circuit connections
Activity 3 Electric Torch and it’s parts
Activity 4 Electric Conductors and Insulators
Chapter 13 Fun with Magnets
Activity 1 Types of magnet
Activity 2 Magnetic and Non- Magnetic THings
Activity 3 Poles of magnet
Activity 4 Attraction and Replusion
Activity 5 Magnetic compass
Activity 6 Making of Magnet at home
Activity 7 Disadvantages of magnet
Chapter 14 Water
Activity 1 Where do we get water from?
Activity 2 Disappearing of water
Activity 3 Water cycle and How clouds are forms?
Activity 4 Heavy Rain
Activity 5 Water Harvesting
Chapter 15 Air around Us
Activity 1 Empty bottle really empty?
Activity 2 Presence of oxygen in air
Activity 3 Presence of dust and smoke in air
Activity 4 Presence of air in water and soil
Activity 5 Component of air
Activity 6 Photosynthesis process
Chapter 16 Garbage In, Garbage Out
Activity 1 Disposal of Different types of waste
Activity 2 The making of Vermicompost
Activity 3 Recycling of paper
See what's included in VR Kit.
VR Kit Includes following Content
- 1 Pico G2 VR Device its content like charger adapter, data cable, user manual, warranty card etc.(Device is not included if you buy only content)
- Complete VR Learning Content for Grade you choose.
- 1 Year Updates for content.
- 1 Year Warranty for VR Device.(By Pico Interactive through fotonVR)
- Technical Support for VR content.
VR Headset features
Order fotonVR Kit
and get it at your home in 14 days
Learning with fun is not dream now, order your fotonVR and you will be learning science and its concept in virtual world very soon. Game like feeling in learning will increase your interest in science. fotonVR is for you if you are in any standard 5th to 10th.