VR Kit for Grade 6
- NCERT Class 6 content library with more than 65 easy to understand activities.
- A VR learning content that explains difficult and boring topics of physics, chemistry, biology, and other science content easily and makes learning enjoyable.
- Covered all learning topics like motion, measurement, electricity, human anatomy, and many general science topics.
- Includes Many interesting virtual field trips like industrial visits to get a clear idea of industrial procedures.
₹ 50,000 (
₹ 55000) Flat 5000 discount for limited time.
Already own VR Device ?
₹ 20000 (
₹ 25000) Flat 5000 discount for limited time.
Why you should gift fotonVR Kit to your child
- Interactive science learning activities which make science exciting and enjoyable!
- Science experiments and virtual field trips help your kid to understand fundamental concepts of science.
- Learning with VR creates interest in the science subject.
- Say no to mugging difficult topics. Just wear VR and learn Science easily with FotonVR.
- As VR gives a 360-degree immersive experience, it improves imagination skill of the child.
- All activities of fotonvr are designed in such a way that it develops creative thinking of the child.
- FotonVR kit follows a syllabus of the science subject which is useful to all curriculums.
- A light-weighted, comfortable, and easy to wear with the glasses VR headset.
- It contains adjustable head straps and a soft nose area which makes it secure to wear.
- fotonVR Kit comes with standalone VR headset so no need to use a mobile device for learning.
We use high-quality VR device which is not harmful to the eyes, for more info read our blog here.
Chapters and Its Activity List
Chapter 1 Food: Where does It come from?
Activity 1 intro about food
Activity 2 herbivores, carnivores, omnivores
Chapter 2 Components of Food
Activity 1 Carbohydrates
Activity 2 Protein
Activity 3 Lipid
Activity 4 Vitamins
Activity 5 Minerals
Chapter 3 Fiber to Fabric
Activity 1 What is Cotton?
Activity 2 Ginning and spinning of cotton
Activity 3 Weaving of cotton yarn
Activity 4 Sew of cotton yarn
Chapter 4 Sorting Materials into Groups
Activity 1 Sorting things based on their shape
Activity 2 Sorting things based on shining
Activity 3 Sorting things based on softness
Activity 4 Sorting things based on solubility
Activity 5 Sorting Liquid things based on their solubility in liquids
Activity 6 Sorting Liquid things based on their density
Activity 7 Sorting Liquid things based on their transparency
Chapter 5 Separation of Substances
Activity 1 Introduction of threasing, handpicking, sieving process
Activity 2 Sieving
Activity 3 Sedimentation decantation and filtration
Activity 4 What is evaporation condensation? and a saturated solution
Chapter 6 Changes around Us
Activity 1 Reversible and Irreversible changes Part 1
Activity 2 Reversible and Irreversible changes Part 2 and filtration
Activity 3 Reversible and Irreversible changes Part 3
Chapter 7 Getting to Know Plants
Activity 1 Types of plant
Activity 2 Parts of Plant and their functions
Activity 3 Types of Root
Activity 4 Photosynthesis
Activity 5 Introduction of flower
Activity 6 Plant develops from the seed
Chapter 8 Body Movements
Activity 1 Body movement of humans
Activity 2 Body movement of animals
Activity 3 Body movement of birds
Chapter 9 The Living Organisms and Their
Activity 1 Adaptation for Desert
Activity 2 Aquatic Habitat
Activity 3 Adaption for mountains
Activity 4 Grasslands Habitats
Activity 5 Characteristics of Organisms
Chapter 10 Motion and Measurement of Distances
Activity 1 Measurement
Activity 2 Motion
Chapter 11 Light, Shadows and Reflections
Activity 1 Transparent, translucent and opaque objects
Activity 2 The making of a pinhole camera
Chapter 12 Electricity and Circuits
Activity 1 Types of Cell
Activity 2 Types of circuit connections
Activity 3 Electric Torch and it’s parts
Activity 4 Electric Conductors and Insulators
Chapter 13 Fun with Magnets
Activity 1 Types of magnet
Activity 2 Magnetic and Non- Magnetic THings
Activity 3 Poles of magnet
Activity 4 Attraction and Replusion
Activity 5 Magnetic compass
Activity 6 Making of Magnet at home
Activity 7 Disadvantages of magnet
Chapter 14 Water
Activity 1 Where do we get water from?
Activity 2 Disappearing of water
Activity 3 Water cycle and How clouds are forms?
Activity 4 Heavy Rain
Activity 5 Water Harvesting
Chapter 15 Air around Us
Activity 1 Empty bottle really empty?
Activity 2 Presence of oxygen in air
Activity 3 Presence of dust and smoke in air
Activity 4 Presence of air in water and soil
Activity 5 Component of air
Activity 6 Photosynthesis process
Chapter 16 Garbage In, Garbage Out
Activity 1 Disposal of Different types of waste
Activity 2 The making of Vermicompost
Activity 3 Recycling of paper
See what's included in VR Kit.
VR Kit Includes following Content
- 1 Pico G2 VR Device its content like charger adapter, data cable, user manual, warranty card etc.(Device is not included if you buy only content)
- Complete VR Learning Content for Grade you choose.
- 1 Year Updates for content.
- 1 Year Warranty for VR Device.(By Pico Interactive through fotonVR)
- Technical Support for VR content.