VR Kit for Grade 5
- Specially designed for Class 5 of CBSE syllabus.
- It has 48 VR-based activities to learn science with an immersive experience.
- Your Kid will get VR based interactive learning which makes learning science joyful!
- This course covers all learning topics science like physics, chemistry, agriculture, natural science, botany, human anatomy, etc according to the syllabus.
- It includes many interesting virtual field trips like an industrial visit, visit to the jungle, a space journey, and many more that make science interesting for a child.
Rs 57,000 (Which comprises Rs 20,000 for the Content and Rs 37,000 for All In One High-End VR device)
Buy Content and get Cardboard VR Free
Buy Content and get cardboard VR free, or use your own Oculus Go or Pico VR.
Rs 20,000 – Get cardboard VR with controller free
Why you should gift fotonVR Kit to your child
- Interactive science learning activities which make science exciting and enjoyable!
- Science experiments and virtual field trips help your kid to understand fundamental concepts of science.
- Learning with VR creates interest in the science subject.
- Say no to mugging difficult topics. Just wear VR and learn Science easily with FotonVR.
- As VR gives a 360-degree immersive experience, it improves imagination skill of the child.
- All activities of fotonvr are designed in such a way that it develops creative thinking of the child.
- FotonVR kit follows a syllabus of the science subject which is useful to all curriculums.
- A light-weighted, comfortable, and easy to wear with the glasses VR headset.
- It contains adjustable head straps and a soft nose area which makes it secure to wear.
- fotonVR Kit comes with standalone VR headset so no need to use a mobile device for learning.
We use high-quality VR device which is not harmful to the eyes, for more info read our blog here.
Chapters and Its Activity List
Chapter 1 Super Senses
Activity 1 Supersense of smell
Activity 2 Supersense of danger
Activity 3 Supersense of sights
Activity 4 Supersense of hearing
Chapter 2 A Snake Charmer’s Story
Activity 1 Introduction of snakes
Chapter 3 From Tasting to Digesting
Activity 1 Introduction of tongue
Activity 2 Human digestive system
Chapter 4 Mangoes Round the Year
Activity 1 How does food get spoilt?
(example of Bread)
Activity 2 How does food get spoilt?
(example of milk)
Activity 3 Mamidi tandra
Chapter 5 Seeds and Seeds
Activity 1 Sprouting
Activity 2 Characteristics of pitcher plant
Activity 3 Germination of seeds
Activity 4 Disposal by water, air and birds
Chapter 6 Every Drop Counts
Activity 1 Preservation of rainwater by underground tank
Activity 2 Preservation of rainwater by step well
Chapter 7 Experiments with Water
Activity 1 What floats, what sinks?
Activity 2 Dead sea
Activity 3 what is soluble in water and what is not?
Chapter 8 A Treat for Mosquitoes
Activity 1 mosquito life cycle
Activity 2 Blood Test
Chapter 9 Up You Go!
Activity 1 Crossing the river
Activity 2 Rock Climbing
Activity 3 Camp in the snow
Activity 4 Top of the mountain
Chapter 10 Walls Tell Stories
Activity 1 Visit of Golconda Fort
Activity 2 Arrangements of Water
Chapter 11 Sunita in Space
Activity 1 At the Space Station
Activity 2 Atmosphere at space
Chapter 12 What if It Finishes..?
Activity 1 Move to the traffic
Activity 2 Save fuel and Uses of fuel
Activity 3 Wood to LPG Transformation
Chapter 13 Walls Tell Stories
Activity 1 Let’s go to Ladakh
Activity 2 Use of Map in traveling for finding the location
Activity 3 Let’s wonder in Ladakh&Srinagar
Chapter 14 When the Earth Shook!
Activity 1 Earthquake
Activity 2 After Earthquake
Activity 3 Rebuilding
Chapter 15 Blow Hot, Blow Cold
Activity 1 Hot and Cold Air
Activity 2 Flow of air
Chapter 16 Walls Tell Stories?
Activity 1 Clean City
Activity 2 Waste water Treatment
Chapter 17 Across the Wall
Activity 1 A Visit to Fort
Chapter 18 No place for Us?
Activity 1 Remembering Old Days(Khedi Village)
Activity 2 Sindhuri City
Activity 3 Some Years Later in Mumbai City
Chapter 19 A Seed tells a Farmer’s Story
Activity 1 Old farming methods
Activity 2 Farming Methods after 20 years
Activity 3 Modern Farming Methods
See what's included in VR Kit.
VR Kit Includes following Content
- 1 Pico G2 VR Device its content like charger adapter, data cable, user manual, warranty card etc.(Device is not included if you buy only content)
- Complete VR Learning Content for Grade you choose.
- 1 Year Updates for content.
- 1 Year Warranty for VR Device.(By Pico Interactive through fotonVR)
- Technical Support for VR content.
VR Headset features
Order fotonVR Kit
and get it at your home in 14 days
Learning with fun is not dream now, order your fotonVR and you will be learning science and its concept in virtual world very soon. Game like feeling in learning will increase your interest in science. fotonVR is for you if you are in any standard 5th to 10th.