VR Kit for Grade 10
- NCERT Class 10 science content with more than 100 creative activities.
- Class 10 VR based innovative and interactive learning, which fills the colors of excitement and fun in the hard and boring topics of science for students.
- An amazing recreation of many topics of physics, chemical reactions, acid-base solutions, organic chemistry, human anatomy, botany, microbiology, genetics, health issues, astronomy, ecology, hydrology, and many more.
- The environment topics that bring awareness about the importance of environment, natural resources, cleanliness, etc.
Rs 72,000 (which comprises Rs 35,000 for the Content and Rs 37,000 for All In One High-End VR device)
Buy Content and get Cardboard VR Free
Buy Content and get cardboard VR free, or use your own Oculus Go or Pico VR.
Rs 35,000 – Get cardboard VR with controller free
Why you should gift fotonVR Kit to your child
- Interactive science learning activities which make science exciting and enjoyable!
- Science experiments and virtual field trips help your kid to understand fundamental concepts of science.
- Learning with VR creates interest in the science subject.
- Say no to mugging difficult topics. Just wear VR and learn Science easily with FotonVR.
- As VR gives a 360-degree immersive experience, it improves imagination skill of the child.
- All activities of fotonvr are designed in such a way that it develops creative thinking of the child.
- FotonVR kit follows a syllabus of the science subject which is useful to all curriculums.
- A light-weighted, comfortable, and easy to wear with the glasses VR headset.
- It contains adjustable head straps and a soft nose area which makes it secure to wear.
- fotonVR Kit comes with standalone VR headset so no need to use a mobile device for learning.
We use high-quality VR device which is not harmful to the eyes, for more info read our blog here.
Chapters and Its Activity List
Activity 2 Combination Reaction
Activity 3 Decomposition Reaction
Activity 4 Displacement Reaction
Activity 5 Double Displacement Reaction
Activity 6 Oxidation- Reduction
Chapter 2 Acids, Bases and Salts
Activity 1 Acids and Bases in the laboratory
Activity 2 How do acids and bases react with metals?
Activity 3 How do metal carbonates and metal hydrogen carbonates react with acids?
Activity 4 What do all acids and all bases have in common?
Activity 6 Are the crystals of salts really dry?
Activity 7 Reaction of metallic oxides with acids
Activity 8 Is this an exothermicor endothermic process?
Activity 9 How do acids and bases react with each other?
Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
Activity 1 Physical Property of Metals
Activity 2 Electric coductor and Insulator
Activity 3 Chemical properties of Metal
Activity 4 Metal reaction with Water
Activity 5 Series of Metals
Activity 6 Property of Ionic components
Activity 7 Concentration of ore and Magnetic seperation process
Activity 8 Prevention of corrosion
Activity 2 Versatile nature of carbon
Activity 3 Saturate and Unsaturated carbon compound
Activity 4 Alootropes of carbon
Activity 5 Homologous series and nomenculture of chlorine group
Activity 6 Homologous series and nomenculture of hydroxyl group
Activity 8 Homologous series and nomenculture of carboxylic group
Activity 9 homologous series and nomenclature of unsaturated compound
Activity 10 Chemical property of carbon compoud
Activity 11 Soap And Detergent
Activity 2 Newland’s law of octaves
Activity 3 Mendeleev’s periodic table
Activity 4 Modern Periodic Table
Chapter 6 Life Processes
Activity 1 Nutrition in plants (autotrophs)
Activity 2 Nutrition in single cell
Activity 3 Human digestive system
Activity 4 Types of Respiration
Activity 5 Human respiratory system
Activity 6 Functions of Heart
Activity 8 Blood vessels,platelets and lymph Activity 9 Transportation of water and food in plant
Activity 10 Excretory system in human
Activity 11 Hemodialysis
Activity 12 Excretion in plants
Activity 2 What happens in reflex actions?
Activity 3 The human brain
Activity 6 movement due to growth. nestism)
Activity 7 hormones of the plant
Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
Activity 1 Binary fission
Activity 2 Fragmentation
Activity 3 Regeneration
Activity 4 Budding
Activity 5 Spore formation
Activity 6 Vegetative propagation by Sprouting (Potato activity)
Activity 7 Vegetative propagation by leaf in the Bryophyllum plant
Activity 8 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Activity 9 Reproduction in Human Beings (male and female)
Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
Activity 1 Introduction of heredity and DNA
Activity 2 Mendel’s law of segregation and the law of dominance
Activity 3 Mendel’s law of independent assortment
Activity 4 Sex determination in the human
Activity 5 Evolution and classification
Activity 6 Evolution of wild cabbage
Activity 7 Evolution of wild cabbage
Activity 8 Evolution
Activity 9 How do fossils form
Activity 2 Making process of concave and convex mirror
Activity 3 Introduction
Activity 4 Defination
Activity 5 Nature, Position and Size of image formed by the Concave mirror
Activity 6 Nature, Position and Size of image formed by the Convex mirror
Activity 7 Reflection of Light
Activity 9 Reflection by concave and convex Lens
Activity 10 Image formulation by concave Lens
Activity 11 Image formulation by concvex Lens
Activity 2 Defects of vision
Activity 3 Refraction and dispersion of light
Activity 4 Primary and Secondary Rainbow
Activity 5 Atmospheric refraction
Activity 6 Star twinkle
Activity 7 Advance sunrise – delayed sunset
Activity 8 Scattering of light
Activity 9 Why color of sky blue
Activity 10 Color of sun at sunrise and sunset
Chapter 12 Electricity
Activity 1 What is Current?
Activity 2 OHM’S LAW
Activity 3 Relation between R & I for constant V with different electric material.
Activity 4 Resistivity
Activity 5 Resistance of a system of resistor
Activity 6 Resistors in Series
Activity 7 Resistors in Parallel
Activity 8 Heating Effect of Electric Current
Activity 2 Magnetic field effect on different Conductor with different shapes Right -Hand Thumb Rule”
Activity 3 Magnetic field due to a current in a solenoid
Activity 4 Fleming’s lefthand rule
Activity 5 Electric motor
Activity 6 Electromagnetic Induction
Activity 7 Electric Generator
Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
Activity 1 Types of Good sources of Energy
Activity 2 Fossil Fuels
Activity 3 Thermal Power Plant
Activity 4 Hydro Power plant
Activity 5 Biomass
Activity 6 Wind Energy
Activity 7 Solar Energy
Activity 8 Solar Cooker
Activity 9 Energy from Sea
Activity 10 Wave Energy
Activity 11 Ocean Thermal Energy
Activity 12 Geothermal Energy
Activity 13 Nuclear Energy
Chapter 15 Our Environment
Activity 1 Food chain
Activity 2 Food web
Activity 3 Ozone layer and its depletion
Activity 2 Water Harvesting
Activity 3 Coal & Petroleum
See what's included in VR Kit.
VR Kit Includes following Content
- 1 Pico G2 VR Device its content like charger adapter, data cable, user manual, warranty card etc.(Device is not included if you buy only content)
- Complete VR Learning Content for Grade you choose.
- 1 Year Updates for content.
- 1 Year Warranty for VR Device.(By Pico Interactive through fotonVR)
- Technical Support for VR content.
VR Headset features
Order fotonVR Kit
and get it at your home in 14 days
Learning with fun is not dream now, order your fotonVR and you will be learning science and its concept in virtual world very soon. Game like feeling in learning will increase your interest in science. fotonVR is for you if you are in any standard 5th to 10th.