VR Kit for Grade 10
- NCERT Class 10 science content with more than 100 creative activities.
- Class 10 VR based innovative and interactive learning, which fills the colors of excitement and fun in the hard and boring topics of science for students.
- An amazing recreation of many topics of physics, chemical reactions, acid-base solutions, organic chemistry, human anatomy, botany, microbiology, genetics, health issues, astronomy, ecology, hydrology, and many more.
- The environment topics that bring awareness about the importance of environment, natural resources, cleanliness, etc.
₹ 60,000 (
₹ 65000) Flat 5000 discount for limited time.
Already own VR Device ?
₹ 30,000 (
₹ 35000) Flat 5000 discount for limited time.
Why you should gift fotonVR Kit to your child
- Interactive science learning activities which make science exciting and enjoyable!
- Science experiments and virtual field trips help your kid to understand fundamental concepts of science.
- Learning with VR creates interest in the science subject.
- Say no to mugging difficult topics. Just wear VR and learn Science easily with FotonVR.
- As VR gives a 360-degree immersive experience, it improves imagination skill of the child.
- All activities of fotonvr are designed in such a way that it develops creative thinking of the child.
- FotonVR kit follows a syllabus of the science subject which is useful to all curriculums.
- A light-weighted, comfortable, and easy to wear with the glasses VR headset.
- It contains adjustable head straps and a soft nose area which makes it secure to wear.
- fotonVR Kit comes with standalone VR headset so no need to use a mobile device for learning.
We use high-quality VR device which is not harmful to the eyes, for more info read our blog here.
Chapters and Its Activity List
Activity 2 Combination Reaction
Activity 3 Decomposition Reaction
Activity 4 Displacement Reaction
Activity 5 Double Displacement Reaction
Activity 6 Oxidation- Reduction
Chapter 2 Acids, Bases and Salts
Activity 1 Acids and Bases in the laboratory
Activity 2 How do acids and bases react with metals?
Activity 3 How do metal carbonates and metal hydrogen carbonates react with acids?
Activity 4 What do all acids and all bases have in common?
Activity 6 Are the crystals of salts really dry?
Activity 7 Reaction of metallic oxides with acids
Activity 8 Is this an exothermicor endothermic process?
Activity 9 How do acids and bases react with each other?
Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
Activity 1 Physical Property of Metals
Activity 2 Electric coductor and Insulator
Activity 3 Chemical properties of Metal
Activity 4 Metal reaction with Water
Activity 5 Series of Metals
Activity 6 Property of Ionic components
Activity 7 Concentration of ore and Magnetic seperation process
Activity 8 Prevention of corrosion
Activity 2 Versatile nature of carbon
Activity 3 Saturate and Unsaturated carbon compound
Activity 4 Alootropes of carbon
Activity 5 Homologous series and nomenculture of chlorine group
Activity 6 Homologous series and nomenculture of hydroxyl group
Activity 8 Homologous series and nomenculture of carboxylic group
Activity 9 homologous series and nomenclature of unsaturated compound
Activity 10 Chemical property of carbon compoud
Activity 11 Soap And Detergent
Activity 2 Newland’s law of octaves
Activity 3 Mendeleev’s periodic table
Activity 4 Modern Periodic Table
Chapter 6 Life Processes
Activity 1 Nutrition in plants (autotrophs)
Activity 2 Nutrition in single cell
Activity 3 Human digestive system
Activity 4 Types of Respiration
Activity 5 Human respiratory system
Activity 6 Functions of Heart
Activity 8 Blood vessels,platelets and lymph Activity 9 Transportation of water and food in plant
Activity 10 Excretory system in human
Activity 11 Hemodialysis
Activity 12 Excretion in plants
Activity 2 What happens in reflex actions?
Activity 3 The human brain
Activity 6 movement due to growth. nestism)
Activity 7 hormones of the plant
Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
Activity 1 Binary fission
Activity 2 Fragmentation
Activity 3 Regeneration
Activity 4 Budding
Activity 5 Spore formation
Activity 6 Vegetative propagation by Sprouting (Potato activity)
Activity 7 Vegetative propagation by leaf in the Bryophyllum plant
Activity 8 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Activity 9 Reproduction in Human Beings (male and female)
Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
Activity 1 Introduction of heredity and DNA
Activity 2 Mendel’s law of segregation and the law of dominance
Activity 3 Mendel’s law of independent assortment
Activity 4 Sex determination in the human
Activity 5 Evolution and classification
Activity 6 Evolution of wild cabbage
Activity 7 Evolution of wild cabbage
Activity 8 Evolution
Activity 9 How do fossils form
Activity 2 Making process of concave and convex mirror
Activity 3 Introduction
Activity 4 Defination
Activity 5 Nature, Position and Size of image formed by the Concave mirror
Activity 6 Nature, Position and Size of image formed by the Convex mirror
Activity 7 Reflection of Light
Activity 9 Reflection by concave and convex Lens
Activity 10 Image formulation by concave Lens
Activity 11 Image formulation by concvex Lens
Activity 2 Defects of vision
Activity 3 Refraction and dispersion of light
Activity 4 Primary and Secondary Rainbow
Activity 5 Atmospheric refraction
Activity 6 Star twinkle
Activity 7 Advance sunrise – delayed sunset
Activity 8 Scattering of light
Activity 9 Why color of sky blue
Activity 10 Color of sun at sunrise and sunset
Chapter 12 Electricity
Activity 1 What is Current?
Activity 2 OHM’S LAW
Activity 3 Relation between R & I for constant V with different electric material.
Activity 4 Resistivity
Activity 5 Resistance of a system of resistor
Activity 6 Resistors in Series
Activity 7 Resistors in Parallel
Activity 8 Heating Effect of Electric Current
Activity 2 Magnetic field effect on different Conductor with different shapes Right -Hand Thumb Rule”
Activity 3 Magnetic field due to a current in a solenoid
Activity 4 Fleming’s lefthand rule
Activity 5 Electric motor
Activity 6 Electromagnetic Induction
Activity 7 Electric Generator
Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
Activity 1 Types of Good sources of Energy
Activity 2 Fossil Fuels
Activity 3 Thermal Power Plant
Activity 4 Hydro Power plant
Activity 5 Biomass
Activity 6 Wind Energy
Activity 7 Solar Energy
Activity 8 Solar Cooker
Activity 9 Energy from Sea
Activity 10 Wave Energy
Activity 11 Ocean Thermal Energy
Activity 12 Geothermal Energy
Activity 13 Nuclear Energy
Chapter 15 Our Environment
Activity 1 Food chain
Activity 2 Food web
Activity 3 Ozone layer and its depletion
Activity 2 Water Harvesting
Activity 3 Coal & Petroleum
See what's included in VR Kit.
VR Kit Includes following Content
- 1 Pico G2 VR Device its content like charger adapter, data cable, user manual, warranty card etc.(Device is not included if you buy only content)
- Complete VR Learning Content for Grade you choose.
- 1 Year Updates for content.
- 1 Year Warranty for VR Device.(By Pico Interactive through fotonVR)
- Technical Support for VR content.