Technologies School should Use
This article provides information about technologies schools should use.
Technology in education helps to make learning more meaningful and full of fun. It has the abilities to enhance relationships between teachers and students. It helps teachers to grow as the role of adviser and expert of any content. So it’s important to use technology in Schools. There are some educational technologies for schools, which are not expensive. so every school can be at the position to own those some technologies for schools. Here are some technologies which you must use for your school- Interactive Whiteboard, Smart Class Room, Virtual Reality, Google Classroom, Khan Academy, Classroom management software.
Technology in schools means Rich learning Education! It’s a new way of thinking and extension of students thinking!
1. INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD: This is one type of instructional tool which allows computer images to display on board by use of the digital projector. This technology is very useful to make students interactive to board and also it’s the cost saver in comparison to other techniques. It helps students to actively engage with the study.
2. SMART CLASS ROOM: Smart classroom is the transforming the way students learn and teachers teach in class. It’s the technology which integrates learning technologies like specialized software, Document Camera, computers/ laptops, Graphics Tablets, Interactive LED/LCD Panels, networking, visual/ audio capabilities, Multimedia Pens, assistive listening devices, audience response technologies etc. Smart Class Rooms help students to break out the shells and become good at communications.
3. VIRTUAL REALITY: Virtual Reality is an amazing experience to learn in the real world. It brings students to interesting learning which helps them to reach out of the readymade content of books, boosts their creativity and expands their efficiency. fotonVR is providing VR solution for Schools and Students to study Science
4. GOOGLE CLASSROOM: It’s a free web service which is developed by Google, especially for schools. Its aim is to simplify creating, distributing and grading assignments in a paperless way. Anyone can easily access this web service who has a Google account.
5. KHAN ACADEMY: It’s an educational organization which is organized to create a set of online tools which help to educate students. It provides short lessons including youtube videos.
6. CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: School management software is very much helpful to manage admin activities. School Management System is a is a complete school management software designed to automate a school’s diverse operations from classes, exams to school events calendar. This school software has a powerful online community to bring parents, teachers, and students on a common interactive platform.