Benefits of VR in Education
Virtual Reality in Education
Hey, It’s a well worth reading of this article if you are the learner or teacher! Here we’re going to discuss the modern technology in education- Virtual Reality and the benefits of it in the learning environment.
What is Virtual Reality(VR)?
First of all, let’s see what is Virtual Reality… VR means virtual reality, is the use of computer technology to create a real environment around us. Virtual Reality places user inside experience. Using VR technology, users are able to interact with 3D worlds.
Virtual Reality is used in education to enhance student engagement. Virtual Reality creates the real world around us. It can transform the way of education which is provided in these days. It can be also used in industries, medical, security, military, Anty- terrorism, Traffic accidents awareness, Weather forecasting etc
Virtual Reality is next big thing in Education and Training, it will create new methodology of learning that was hard to learn.
Benefits of Virtual Reality in Education:
– Increase knowledge area
– Active experience rather than just passive
– Helps to understand complex concepts, subjects or theories
– No any distractions while the study
– Boosts students creativity
– Expands learners efficiency to gain knowledge
Let’s see who is providing this method of learning:
1. Google expedition: Google Expeditions is a virtual-reality teaching tool that allows you to lead or join immersive virtual trips all over the world. Google expedition makes it possible for teachers to take their classrooms on virtual reality field trips to amazing places. Teachers and students use mobile devices and VR viewers to virtually explore an art gallery or museum. Here you can Install the app of Google expedition from play store.
2. fotonVR: fotonVR is a tool that brings to a real world which opens the doors of the modern education system. It’s a large-scale virtual reality platform which provides real experience learning of the Child education, Academic- School, and colleges, Higher educations, Skill studies etc. We can see here the new and amazing way of learning rather than current education, with the use of VR technology, provides field trips to do practicals with the use of various tools.